Online Program Creator
Create Your Own Online Programs to Maximize Your Teaching Potential
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understanding the 4 main ways in creating an online program.
- The equipment you will need to make you look and sound like a professional – on a small budget.
- Software to record and edit the sound part of your course.
- Software to record and edit the video component of your course.
- The proper structure and outline for your course.
- Choosing a platform to hose your program.
- Pricing your course.
- Knowing which type of platform to use for your program.
Course Duration: 4 hours
Course Introduction - Online Program Creator
Do you have some intellectual property (a.k.a., I.P.) or a skillset that is burning inside of you trying to get out?
In Online Program Creator, we dive deeply into creating your own online courses that you can give away for free or sell for a profit.
Learning to put together an online course will help you to get your I.P. into the hands of your clients and students. Plus, they can learn at their own pace without the need of following a set schedule.
A second benefit of creating an online course is that they can rewatch and relisten to your teaching until they get a full grasp on the subject.
And, this course will help you create the best course possible without having any pre-knowledge of how to put a course together. Online Program Creator will take you through the steps from beginning to end and will cover the introductory tools you will need. No pre-experience is necessary.
Go ahead and get your copy today and get onto the path of creating your own online courses!
“Everyone who has ever felt challenged – personally, professionally, or both – will benefit greatly by taking this journey.”
~ Diane Forster
Kevin A Dunlap
Founder of Optimal Performance Academy