Introduction to Public Speaking
Begin on the journey of becoming a professional public speaker.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Ways you can begin to create your own live events in order to hone your skills.
- Places where you can practice your talk or parts of your talk while in a safe and productive environment.
- Where you can start to be a guest on podcasts, radio shows, and TV shows to work on your messaging and to start having other people find you.
- The 10 parts to a Signature Talk that are strategically set up to maximize sales.
- The exact sequence of putting together the closing part of your talk in order to enlist the most people into your business.
Course Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Course Introduction - Introduction to Public Speaking
Did you know that some of the highest-paid people are public speakers?
Introduction to Public Speaking is a dynamic and engaging mini-course designed to equip participants with the fundamental skills and confidence to become effective public speakers. We cover some of the first things novice speaker needs to follow to begin their careers as public speaker and to start to find places and ways to overcome stage fright.
We also go into the basic structure of creating a 60-minute Signature Talk. The basic breakdown of this talk and how you can begin to prepare for it.
Whether you’re a student preparing for class presentations, a professional seeking to enhance your communication skills, or simply someone who wants to build confidence in public speaking, this course will provide you with the essential tools and techniques to deliver memorable and influential speeches.
“Everyone who has ever felt challenged – personally, professionally, or both – will benefit greatly by taking this journey.”
~ Diane Forster
Kevin A Dunlap
Founder of Optimal Performance Academy