Building Business Credit
Create a stellar business credit profile today to handle the challenges tomorrow.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Learn who are the three business credit repositories and how to create your free profile.
- The importance of having your IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The four different credit tiers and how you can start using them.
- Leads to a multitude of different vendors that will give you business credit without needing your SSN or personal guarantees.
- How your business credit is not dependent on your personal credit.
- A systematic process to start building your business credit immediately.
Course Duration: 1 hour
Course Introduction - Building Business Credit
Are you considering starting or growing your business and you are unaware of how you can actually create a business credit profile and also to start building business credit now?
Then Building Business Credit may be something you need in your repertoire.
In this 1-hour course, we will go into how you can create your business credit profile and then start to build that profile.
Unlike personal credit profiles with the big 3 repositories which are automatically created when you get your Social Security Number (SSN), the business repositories don’t automatically create a profile for the birth of your business. You have to create it yourself. This course covers who the business repositories are and then how you can get started building your profile.
We also cover the 4 different tiers of business credit and how you can start building your Tier 1 credit now. And without any regard to your personal credit history. You can have stellar personal credit or be down in the dumps, business credit does not care.
Then we will cover many different vendors who your business may start using without a credit check. Then how to build a stellar business credit history in just under one year.
This course is essential for any business who is getting started or is looking for ways to grow in the future.
“Everyone who has ever felt challenged – personally, professionally, or both – will benefit greatly by taking this journey.”
~ Diane Forster
Kevin A Dunlap
Founder of Optimal Performance Academy