Become a Self-Published Author
Become the authority in your industry by becoming an author.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Know and understand the 3 phases of writing a book. Pre-Writing Phase, Writing Phase, and Post-Writing Phase.
- Understand all of the little parts and inserts that go into your book. This includes the foreword, the preface, appendixes, indexes, author pages, and so much more.
- Learn about cover images and back cover setup.
- Should you self-publish or go through a publisher?
- Should you write fiction, non-fiction, or a combination of the two?
- How to launch your book both online and offline.
Course Duration: 3 hours
Course Introduction - Become a Self-Published Author
Did you know that the word “author” is derived from the word “authority”? An author, with a well-written book, can be seen by most people as the expert on the subject. This course is designed for you to become that expert so others will want to do business with you.
The Become a Self-Published Author is designed so you can go through the necessary steps in helping you make the best book possible.
This course is a course that was repurposed from an earlier work just after Kevin wrote his second of what is now four books. It was after he hired a book writing coach to help complete his second book. He learned techniques to make sure the content and set-up of the book were created in a professional manner.
In this course, you will learn about the 3 phases of writing a book. You will learn how to start to set up a team for your book. You will also learn writing styles that can help you make a more professionally designed book including what additional inserts you will need for your book.
Start writing your book now so that you can then become a published author with a tool that most other people in your industry simply just don’t have.
Once you have written your book, you can start using those chapters and subchapters as content for future speeches, talks, as well as programs you can offer in your business.
It is now time for you to begin your new journey.
“Everyone who has ever felt challenged – personally, professionally, or both – will benefit greatly by taking this journey.”
~ Diane Forster
Kevin A Dunlap
Founder of Optimal Performance Academy