- This event has passed.
Blogging 101 – An Introduction to Creating a Blog
May 9 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Have you thought about creating a blog to help promote your business and to let other people know about some of your skills?
A blog (or vlog) is a great way to start getting your content out to the public. Plus, if you blog on a regular basis you can begin to increase your website’s SEO. When you share your blog on your social media accounts you can also get more eyes on what your skills are.
In this training, we are going to cover …
- Setting up your blog – especially if you have a WordPress-related website.
- The average length that your blog should be.
- Use of keywords for your blog.
- Finding unique non-copyrighted images for your blog cover.
- Editing that image to be consistent for all of your blogs and giving the best description of the photo for better SEO.
- How to check your SEO and readability to ensure your blog is going to be performing at its best.
- And, how to use the best social sharing methods to promote each blog.
By the end of this session, you will be more prepared to either start a blog or to improve on the blog you already have.