SEO Strategies Using SEO
Create new avenues where people can find you more easily.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Learn what backlinks really are and why you need to have them.
- Learn about what makes a website a credible website or not credible. Is your website credible by Google standards?
- What two additional free tools you can start using today to make your SEO life a lot easier?
- Learn about the proper use of links and how search engine spiders crawl them.
- Techniques you can use to write articles that are published on highly-credible sites to gain traffic and SEO rankings.
- Free & Paid sites you can join to start getting your message out to the public who will have your backlinks on their programs.
- Learn about “pinging” so your website is indexed properly, especially when you create new content.
- And, a lot more.
Course Duration: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Course Introduction - SEO Strategies Using Backlinks
Did you know that Google spiders are constantly crawling the web searching for new content? And for you to raise your SEO ranking you will need to follow some guidelines to ensure your website gets the right traffic.
This brings us to our course called SEO Strategies Using Backlinks.
If you are wanting to start getting additional website traffic, especially unpaid or organically, you need to stand out from the rest of the people out there – especially your direct competition. The best way to do that is to increase the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to attract people to your site.
One of the ways to increase traffic is by using a “backlink”. These are links on other sites linking back to yours. This is not the link in your social media post which doesn’t really count as a true backlink. Those may give you some credibility on your social media page but don’t count on a Google search.
In this course, we go through areas where you can post content on sites that do count for page ranking. Learn about how you can start to build your true online presence.
“What sets Kevin apart is his exceptional creativity. He possesses a remarkable talent for thinking outside the box and approaching challenges from fresh perspectives. His innovative ideas and strategies have inspired me to break through barriers and tap into my own creative reservoirs.”
~ Andrea Glasser
Kevin A Dunlap
Founder of Optimal Performance Academy